About the role
We’re looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer with strong experience developing APIs and the ability to “connect the dots” across our engineering initiatives. As an early member of the core engineering team, you’ll be building the platform from the ground up, and be a leader in designing the technical architecture.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have an ownership mindset, and love writing quality code, we’d like to meet you.
What you’ll get to do
- Design and build features for the Courted application across the entire stack
- Establish and follow best practices for the engineering team across code hygiene, overall architecture design, testing, and deployment activities
- Partner with the engineering team for product/technical decisions, code reviews, and feature prioritization
- Engage in the full product development lifecycle, from agile ceremonies to feature prioritization discussions
- 2+ years as a software engineer focused on building scalable applications
- Experience working with ReactJS/Redux (or similar, including Vue, Angular, etc)
- Proficiency building APIs with Python (we use Django/DRF) with experience using cloud technologies and services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Past experience building and connecting performant APIs and UIs for data-driven applications
- Understanding of best practices across the technology stack, including front-end, back-end, and databases
- Experience with containerized applications using Docker, Kubernetes, or similar