About the Marketing Manager position
We are looking for a flexible, versatile, enthusiastic marketer who will be responsible for scaling and growing our presence in the South Florida real estate community and expanding to other major cities in the U.S.
Marketing Manager core responsibilities are:
- Event planning - lead, plan, and execute promotional events for Courted, including sponsored open houses, presentations at industry conferences, happy hours, and networking opportunities
- Digital marketing - development of social media assets, sponsored content, and direct email marketing campaigns
- User feedback - capturing feedback from agents, brokers, and other real estate professionals for the Courted blog, landing page, and product features
- Measuring impact - defining marketing objectives with quantifiable outcomes and systematically measuring the impact of campaigns and outreach
- Relationship development - partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors to form strategic relationships
Marketing Manager requirements are:
BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
Demonstrable experience in real estate marketing, coupled with the desire and potential to learn
Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels engaging, educating, and motivating marketing campaigns.
Understanding of website analytics tools and how to interpret the impact of marketing campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement